Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Fifty} Walking Clumsy

I did it. I walked. It was from the chair right to mumma on the couch. It was Saturday night before company came over (and before dada ended up in the hospital getting his appendix removed). I think I walked about four feet or more. And since then, I've done it multiple times but a shorter distance.

Practice, practice, practice. I've been standing with out holding on for the last 2-3 weeks. And I have indeed taken a step or two, or three, here and there. But those were more of a stumble than anything else. A step and sit. A step and a stumble and sit (or fall). Three steps max, and the third one was an accident. But now, I am indeed getting the hang of it! I'll be chasing after my big bro in no time.

Can you even believe there is only two more weeks of my blog? Everybody in the house is gearing up for the big first bday event but to be honest, I don't really care. Every day is a jolly day. I have a good life. Except for snotty days. And when I cough. And especially when when drainage makes me puke. But other than those times, my life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment