Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Forty-nine} 86%

I was cut loose from physical therapy. I still only have 86% range to the right but they let me go anyway and told my parents to keep up the stretches and exercises. Reality is they haven't been doing my exercises because they thought I had improved so much. I don't complain though because those stretches hurt me. Very much. I scream and cringe. But then mumma worries about my future. What if I want to be sport star when I grow up but I can't because my range of motion is so jacked. If we don't get it fixed now, I don't think there is any fixing it.


So on to better subject matter, I went to my first boo bash at daycare last week and that was fun. Lots of kids from school were around to watch and checkout and I was hanging in the big kid room so there lots of things for me to get into. Then mumma pushed me around in the stroller while Brayden trunk or treated and dada passed out candy. And last night was Halloween. My very first of many. Mumma bought me a Halloween book and apparently I'll get one every one on Halloween. My first tradition! Trick or treating last night wasn't all that exciting (don't tell mumma I said that). It was just a wagon ride. It was a little cold. And I very much disliked my stupid turkey hood. I don't like hats at all. Mumma gets mad because winter is coming and I refuse to wear a hat. She tried strapping one to my head (on a few occasions) like that was going to stop me from ripping it from my noggin. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment