Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{Fifty-one} One week and counting

The big birthday party is this weekend! We'll see if I'm in the mood for people. And I usually am, as long as mumma is close by. And after this past weekend... I'm walking 30% of the time. I'm getting the hang of it, but getting a ton of bumps and bruises along the way.

So now that I'm going to be one year old, my parents are talking about taking my bubba's away and wondering why I don't eat more... Because I would rather have my bubba! Duh. I do like to feed myself though and my eight teeth work great. I prefer that over somebody shoving a spoon in my mouth. I'd also rather drink from a cup but then I get all wet. But we all have to learn somehow, right?

Life is one big playground so far. We giggle and laugh and watch a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Actually, my favorite is the mouse ear commercials on Disney Channel. Why don't they sell videos of just those?

Other than gearing up for the big birthday, not too much else going on. Just practicing my balancing and walking. I am a free happy spirit. One more post and this blog is complete. Sad... but true!

No comments:

Post a Comment