Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{Fifty-two} The End

Well, its the end of the blog the beginning to a whole new story. More adventures, more laughing, more playing, more learning and definitely more growing. I really enjoy life and am a very happy person. Or as mumma says, the easier baby ever! (don't tell my bro)

My first birthday was a blast. We had it at a restaurant called Eastside Marios. The usual culprits were there... both sets of grandparents, Great Grandma Hall, Aunts/Uncles/Cousins, Madars, Merrimans, Burnhams and Lisa & Kaitlyn. I am totally spoiled too btw. Lots of cool presents and money for my piggy bank. And a cake! Mumma made me the coolest cake ever. Well, not ever because it was my first cake. But it was awesome. Even though mumma wanted me to eat it with my hands, and I refused. I took a few bites at home after the party. With a spoon. I didn't want to get dirty. The end of the party was kinda rough and I wasn't happy. Actually, I cried for the last hour of it. I didn't want to be by people anymore. I like home. Quiet. Cozy. Comfy. Familiar. Did I mention quiet? And when I'm already cranky, don't get in my face. Why do people do that?

Then, on my actual birthday, mumma took the day off of work! We shopped. We played. Hard. All day long. Except when I napped. Celebrating is cool I decided. However, inbetween the party and my actual birth date, I had 2 doctor appointments, antibiotics for an ear infection, breathing treatments because I just couldn't breath (oxygen level at 92 for a few days), and constipation for 4 days (dada quit filling my bubbas with formula and went straight to milk instead of easing into it).

It's time to go. In closing dear blog, its been nice spending this year with you. I look forward to another holiday season and a whole new shiny bright new year ahead. Thanks for helping me document a few of milestones (aka health history).


UPDATE: I went in for my one year annual checkup 11/30. Those nutters gave me FOUR shots and a toe prick. And one week after my first birthday I am weighing in at 25lb 6oz, 31" tall. I also enjoyed my first Thanksgiving (after I was feeling a bit better from all the ailments). Last year I was just coming home from the hospital on turkey day. I/we all have a TON to be thankful for. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment