Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{Forty-five} October

I was born forty-five weeks ago. On a Tuesday. Mumma tells me this is the happiest time of her life. She loves the month of October. She loves to rock me and look out the window. She remembers her first maternity leave with my brother doing the same thing. She loves the memories. She loves making the new memories. She loves us. She loves this season. She loves.

Halloween is coming. My first October. My first costume. My first trick or treating. My first pumpkin. Its going to be a good few weeks... leading up to my fifty-two weeks. Which also means my first birthday.

I didn't start walking yet. Its been a solid four weeks that I've been cruising and standing but I'm still too uncertain about balancing. I get so many bangs, dents and bruises, I think I'll just practice a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment